Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Blog?!

There are few reasons why I've decided to blog, so I'll list them here. This is basically the purpose of this blog as far as I'm concerned.

1. To bring glory to God - This should be the motivation of everything that we do as Christians, and as humans. This is also what lies behind these other reasons.

Yours, LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the splendor and the majesty, for everything in the heavens and on earth belongs to You. Yours, LORD, is the kingdom, and You are exalted as head over all. - 1 Chronicles 29:11 11



2. Bring the Gospel to the unconverted - I believe strongly that God exists and that it is only by his death on the cross and belief in that in which people can be saved from the coming wrath. Believing this means that I want to share the good news of salvation through Jesus, and this blog is a perfect opportunity to do that.


3. Improve my writing - I'm not a good writer, in fact I once asked a lecturer at my college to comment on my writing (as I know it's a weak point with essays), the response was humbling to say the least.


4. I love sharing ideas - It's great to share thoughts with other people and as I mentioned in my first post, I want to learn from others and share what God has given me.



No comments:

Post a Comment