Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A New Beginning...


Well, this is my first blog post ever, I haven't even commented on blogs before. I wonder if most first blog posts begin with a similar comment... I hope to learn a lot from the community of bloggers here, and by no means view my opinions as the last word on any matter. I do however strongly believe that there is such a thing as absolute truth and to that end this blog will seek to proclaim that (quite an endeavor I know). So I officially proclaim this blog OPEN!

But first a prayer to the Lord:

Approaching your throne O Lord only through your Son I ask that you would bless this blog to your glory, that many would be encouraged in their walk with you, and that you would redeem many through your words here from the darkness. Let not foolish talk be what takes root here, but instead let it be ridden with your truth and flourish under your guidance.

Let the blogging begin!

1 comment: